Interview Questions depends on ur profile, the area on which u have worked on.....There are few basic qustions, which I got in last 3 Yrs of Interviews :-)
1. What is ECM?
2. What is FIleNet and it's components (AE, CE, PE)
3. How AE n CE or CE n PE communicate with each others?
4. Which protocol got used while communication?
5. Whih version of FileNt u have used?
6. Diff b/w 3.5 and 4.0?
7. Diff b/w Custom Object, n FOlder and Document?
8. Descibe Work Item, Workflow definitions, Queue, Roster and WorkFlow?
9. Document Versioning means? Superseedd means..?
10. Other than this, they can ask for CE/PE APIs?
11. If you have worked on Process Designer, then How to create workFlows, How to route them, where to put security, where to add attachment etc..........
Fell free to ask/post more if you have any....
Custom MIME Type not working Symptom You want to use a new MIME Type in IBM Content Navigator, for example application/dita+xml. You...
Events provide a mechanism for initiating actions that are invoked when objects are created and modified in, and deleted from, an object sto...
Most users think of a document as a file they create with an application such as Word. The user stores the document in the document managem...
P8 Installation involves these steps: 1. Install & configure CE:: a) Install Content Engine b) Install FileNet Enterprise Manager ...