Enterprise Manager is a Microsoft Management Console (MMC) based tool that administrators use to
manage Content Engine. Enterprise Manager provides a graphical, wizard-based user interface to perform
the following tasks:
• Create and manage object stores and file stores
• Create and manage classes and properties
• Create and manage security policies and default security for object authorization
• Create and manage lifecycle policies
• Create and manage event subscriptions
• Import and export objects and metadata definitions as XML
• Search and perform bulk updates on search results
• Configure XML classification
• Perform document management tasks (for example, checkin and checkout)
• Configure trace logging
Custom MIME Type not working Symptom You want to use a new MIME Type in IBM Content Navigator, for example application/dita+xml. You...
Events provide a mechanism for initiating actions that are invoked when objects are created and modified in, and deleted from, an object sto...
Most users think of a document as a file they create with an application such as Word. The user stores the document in the document managem...
P8 Installation involves these steps: 1. Install & configure CE:: a) Install Content Engine b) Install FileNet Enterprise Manager ...