A folder is a container that is used to group other objects. Folders are the primary mechanism
through which users access documents. Users typically think of folders as a place where documents are
stored;, however, filing documents in multiple folders does not create extra copies of those documents, but
rather creates a logical association between the folder and the document. Folders:
• Have system properties that the system manages automatically, such as Date Created.
• Can have custom properties for storing business-related metadata.
• Are secured.
• Are hierarchical, in the sense that a folder can have subfolders.
• Can contain documents and custom objects.
• Can generate server events when they are created, modified, or deleted. These events are then used
to customize behavior.
• Can be annotated.
Custom MIME Type not working Symptom You want to use a new MIME Type in IBM Content Navigator, for example application/dita+xml. You...
Events provide a mechanism for initiating actions that are invoked when objects are created and modified in, and deleted from, an object sto...
Most users think of a document as a file they create with an application such as Word. The user stores the document in the document managem...
P8 Installation involves these steps: 1. Install & configure CE:: a) Install Content Engine b) Install FileNet Enterprise Manager ...